Food and Friends

Lately, I have been posting a lot of food photos and might have left you wondering if I have already unlocked a new skill level in cooking. Yes, I did cook before but not as complicated as recently, with the joy of having a lot of ingredients now at my disposal. When we moved here in Vancouver, we got lucky to be taken cared of a group of friends who welcomed us very warmly. Even during this pandemic, they always supplied us with groceries, food and whatever they have to share. We are always so grateful to receive these, the reason why I am always cooking since my supplies  keeps popping every week. So when you see another yummy food photo posted, it means that we have received a great deal of potatoes, peppers, eggs, onions and frozen dinners from thoughtful friends. For that, we are always grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

around the globe in two weeks

Rome, Italy